Martial Arts Exposed

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Martial Arts Exposed

Hi Chester Bleu here. I am very glad to see you here in my blog.

I am about to share with you how I protect myself from every street fight that I involved in. It is not my intention to brag about my martial arts skills to you, because my main goal was always to avoid danger.

You might think that you don't need to know anything about my self defense secrets, let me remind you, crimes happen everywhere, whether you want it or not. I don't know about you, but the place where I am grew up at is not really a safe place, so it's almost a must to learn some sort of self defense skill to keep myself from getting bullied.

And let me tell you the ugly truth about the martial arts skill that you learn in school, sometimes, having a black belt alone is not enough, because a real life close combat is not like a sparing session, where you can start all over again if you fail. If you fail to counter attack, you might get hurt. Or even worse, that might cost you your dear life.

Check out my martial arts skills secrets now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home